I have been blogging for just over one year now and I still don’t know what I’m doing.
One year, three months and four days ago, I knew 3 things about blogging:
1) There were these things called websites and blogs on the internet.
2) The hip kids had started referring to the pound sign as a hashtag (#IWasn’tAHipKid)
3) There was this place on the internet called “google images” that let me view clip-art.
With this massive wealth of knowledge, I did what anyone else in my shoes would have done. I made the decision to start my own website---“blog” if you prefer fancy terms.
I started my blogging adventures with the 3 most logical steps.
1) I searched Google for “free blog making websites”.
2) I signed up for twitter.
3) I spent the remainder of my free time creating a stockpile of one of a kind clip-art.
One thing I knew for sure was that beautiful images like this olive colored vacuum, fried chicken leg and Declaration of Independence were vital for the success of my glorious blog.
One year, three months and four days later and I am practically a famous blogger. Some of my clip-art has been featured on google images (search for “Miss Nutralicious” and you’ll find a few masterpieces) and I have even favorited a few of my own amazing tweets (this is totally acceptable). Believe it or not, I have blog followers too!
Well, I think I have blog followers. I can’t tell you how many because I still haven’t figured out where to find this data, but I’m pretty sure that I have some followers out there. #LookWho’sHipNow
What I Have Learned
1) I like writing for an audience.
2) Comments from strangers are fun.
3) I like the creative aspects of blogging---clip-art and all.
Sometimes I enjoy blogging so much that it makes me want to dance. (#ClipArtMasterpiece)
I need your help!
The Miss Nutralicious One Year Anniversary Survey
It’s your turn to be anonymous!
I want your feedback, suggestions and criticism. I need help deciding how to proceed with The Miss Nutralicious blog in 2015.
I plan to keep this survey active for 7 days. Please take the survey before February 2, 2015.
In advance, I’d like to thank you for your help by rewarding your eyes with these gorgeous pieces of work.
"Wedge of Cheese" and "Happy Broccoli Wearing a Top Hat"